Monday, January 4, 2010

My blogroll's new year's diet

There's lots of talk of new year's resolutions these days. I have a number of them; one of them is to blog more in 2010.

I've also decided to put my blogroll on a diet: I'm removing links that haven't been updated in the last, let's say, quarter; I've also created a new online space to play host to all of Red River College's Creative Communications student blogs, rather than linking to each of them (over 100, at this point) from my own blog.

You'll see the link at the top of the right-hand column; it's called "CreComm Blog Network." There, you'll find links to CreComm student, instructor, and (eventually) grad blogs.

For a quick scan of how CreComms see the world, I'd encourage you to visit the CreComm Blog Network regularly; and add it to your own blogroll, if you have one!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a great new year's resolution. I decided not to make one this year, because I always feel there's too much pressure to keep them and then it never works out. I'll never understand how you teachers always seem to have time for everything. Great new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I make "resolutions" every day. Some make it to the next day, some don't. But I'm always working on them!

    ReplyDelete